Laundry Detergent (Pack Of 2) With Geranium & Lavender Essential Oil (750ml Each)
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
MANUFACTURED BY: N G Electro Products (P) LTD, Plot No. 51 & 52, HIMUDA Industrial Area, Phase IV Bhatolikalan, Baddi, solan (H.P) - 173205
A blend of environment-friendly surfactants and an organic 5-enzyme formula, this gentle but effective recipe is sure to give you the best wash. Fighting tough stains and dirt, your whites stay white and colours stay bright. Lavender and Geranium essential oils are known for their anti-fungal properties and skin benefits. The sweet uplifting scent of Geranium promotes a sense of relaxation and enhances the feeling of well being.
- Cocoamidopropyl Betain - Derived from the fatty acid in natural coconuts, which can act as a thickener, has anti-static properties, and helps break down surface tension and make things clean.
- Lauryl Glucoside - Derived from coconut oil, this breaks the surface tension in liquids, allowing for cleaning.
- Alpha Olefin Sulfonate - Synthetic readily biodegradable surfactant
- Alkyl polyethylene glycol ether - Non-ionic surfactant - *Nordic Swan and EU Ecolabel Compatible
- Methylglycinediacetic acid - *Nordic Swan and EU Eco Label suitable chelating agent that prevents hard-water stains from forming.
- 5 Blend Enzyme - a blend of protease, amylase, pectate lyase, mannanase and lipase enzymes
- Polycarboxylate - Anti-redeposit agent
- Propylene glycol - Solubuliser
- Phenoxyethanol - A biodegradable preservative naturally occurring in green tea, this acts as an alternative to parabens or formaldehyde
- Geranium Essential Oil - Plant Based Essential oil
- Lavender Essential Oil - Plant Based Essential oil
How to use
Pour the liquid in the detergent tray or the top loading washing machine (5ml (3/4 Cup) per Kg for 1 KG Dry Fabric) (10 ml (1/2 Cup) per 1 Kg of Dry Fabric) (15 ml (2 & 1/4 cup) per 1 Kg of Dry Fabric)