Cleaning gives a sense of satisfaction that will put you in a good mood. Spring Cleaning can help remove allergens you may not get in your regular cleaning routine. Spring is the perfect time to get rid of stuff. Go through your closets, drawers, and cabinets and clear out.
- Dust and polish furniture
- Clean curtain frames
- Clean window and window sills
- Clean curtains, carpets and rugs
- Clean walls and edges
- Cleaning and organize closets
- Clean bed including frame, bed skirts, pillow and its case.
- Wash blankets and pillows
- Clean sofa and chairs
- Clean and organize drawers and shelves
- Clean and Deodorize kitchen and bathroom drain
- Clean doors and doormats
Outdoor and others
- Clean air vents
- Clean Lights and bulbs
- Sanitize light switches
- Clean and sanitize door handles
- Clean and sanitize your cleaning tool
Cleaning your house room by room is the most effective way to deep clean it. Create cleaning checklists for each room to help you get organized and to remind you of the areas that need extra attention. Feel free to skip the areas that have been cleaned recently, and focus on the parts of your home that were largely neglected.
Organize and Clear the Clutter
One of the biggest parts of spring cleaning is often getting rid of clutter. Sorting your belongings into four categories—
- Give away
- Put away
Think Green When You Spring Clean -
Don't expose yourself to chemicals and toxins. Choose eco-friendly alternatives for cleaning your house because as much as cleaning matters, How You Clean Matters too! Become a ZeroHero and joinpurecult.